Key Stage 2 Teacher
Lewisham, South East London
REESON Education is working alongside an Ofsted rated 'Good' school in the London borough of Lewisham that is seeking a Key Stage 2 Teacher (Year 6) for either an October 2019 or January 2020 start. This friendly and supportive primary school has an excellent reputation with parents and prides itself on the positive environment developed by its committed staff who engage and motive their students through dynamic teaching. The school is looking to appoint the Key Stage 2 Teacher on a permanent basis.
There is a salary on offer of MPS 1-6: £30,480 to £41,483 and position is open to both experienced teachers and those who are newly qualified.
A little about the school:
- Rated 'Good' by Ofsted
- Teaching Year 6
- Well connected to the local community
- Very support staff cohort
- Child centred approach across the school
- Excellent CPD opportunities throughout the school year
Minimum requirements to apply for the Key Stage 2 Teacher position:
- Experience teaching KS2 in UK Schools (NQTs welcome to apply)
- QTS - Achieved through a PGCE, Bachelor of Education, GTP or equivalent
- An up-to-date DBS, ideally registered with the update service
- Two teaching related references from last two employers
Please send your CV ASAP to Dereck at REESON Education or call 0203 841 0777.
REESON Education is London's premier teaching recruitment agency. Est. in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professional and recruitment specialist we have built our business on our core values of Honesty Integrity and Excellence.