Key Stage 2 Teacher
*Start date: January 2020*
*Contract type: Full Time* *Salary: Inner London Pay Scale*
*Contract term: Permanent*
*Suitable for NQTs: Yes*
As a Key Stage 2 Teacher you will have an opportunity to join a friendly, diverse, inclusive 2 form entry primary school. You will work in a supportive, caring environment with a well-motivated team and enthusiastic pupils.
This primary school is set in the heart of North Kensington, in the Borough of Kensington & Chelsea. Their Ofsted inspection rated them a "Good" school.
We need a Key Stage 2 teacher who:
- Has high expectations
- Enjoys being creative and independent
- Has good communication skills
- Works well in a team
The school can offer the Key Stage 2 Teacher:
- Excellent professional development.
- Enthusiastic and motivated children.
- A caring and supportive whole school community which is culturally diverse and inclusive.
- An outstanding teaching and learning environment
- An ambitious and supportive Senior Leadership Team
If you would like to join the school as a Key Stage 2 Teacher, you are welcome to phone the Reeson Education office for more information. NQTs welcome to apply.