Primary Teacher - Year 6 - Barking & Dagenham - January 2020
The school is very popular and draws most of its pupils from a large catchment area. They have high expectations of student behaviour and their commitment to learning. The number of children from ethnic minority is above average. The school is accessible on public transport from both the central line and the district line.
This is a fantastic opportunity which is looking to get filled as soon as possible. Please do not hesitate to apply. If you would like to be considered, please forward your CV today and a Protocol Education consultant will be in touch soon to discuss further.
About the Role
* Year 6 Teacher / KS2 Teacher
* Starting January 2020
* Long term contract with the opportunity to become permanent
* Daily rate from £130-£190 (depending on experience)
About the School
* Rated 'Good'
* Welcoming school with close links to the church and local community
* Has a real family feel
* Enthusiastic, well-behaved students who are eager to learn
* Excellent career development with bespoke training programmes
* Hardworking, motivated and positive colleagues
* Dedicated SLT that is committed to supporting staff
* Large spacious play areas
* Easily accessible to local transport
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 6 Teacher / KS2 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
* Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
* Proven experience within the UK curriculum
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
If you are keen on this role, please email me your updated CV or please call Keith @Reeson Education on 02038410777.