Key stage 2 Teacher
Start date: January 2020
Salary: £31,242-£39,185 depending on experience.
Location: West London
Ofsted: Outstanding - all areas
Applications for this Key Stage 2 Teacher role are warmly encouraged. You can call Nurani at Reeson Education on 0203 841 0777.
This primary school is a two -form entry primary school in the highly desirable area of West London. It was awarded outstanding status by Ofsted and it enjoys a strong reputation in the community. They are looking for dynamic and focused Key Stage 2 Teacher with the desire or experience to drive their KS2 phase.
Joining this primary school as a Key Stage 2 Teacher is an exciting opportunity to work in an outstanding setting which offers lots of potential and opportunity to embark on a rewarding career path. They are a school that firmly believes in its values of explore, endeavour and excel, not just for our pupils but for our dedicated staff team.
As an experienced Key Stage 2 Teacher, are you:
- Looking for a new and exciting challenge?
- Excited by the prospect of helping to continue the development of an outstanding, innovative primary school?
- Desire the opportunity to work in supportive, positive and friendly team?
If you are looking for an opportunity to contribute to this school's future success and be part of children's development at a crucial time in their life, Reeson Education would love to hear from you.
Our ideal Key Stage 2 Teacher will:
- be a positive role model for the pupils in their care,
- believe in the potential of every child and be committed to seeing that every child reaches that potential,
- be able to inspire learning beyond the classroom,
- possess the skills and determination to make a significant difference to the lives of the children,
- be happy to contribute to the success of this exciting new learning community.
Interested in Applying for this Key Stage 2 Teacher position?
To apply for this Key Stage 2 Teacher role, you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV