Are you a Key Stage 2 teacher looking for a new role from September 2020?
A vibrant and forward thinking school in Harrow is seeking a Key Stage 2 (KS2) teacher to join the school in September 2020. You will be joining a lovely KS2 teaching team with a mix of experienced and newly qualified teachers.
Successful candidates will be a capable and competent Key Stage two (KS2) Teacher who has at least 1 year of teaching experience and has the drive to maintain high expectations through your teaching. You should be inspirational with an effective and passionate teaching style. All applicants to this Key Stage two (KS2) Teacher position should be able to adapt their teaching style to different classes and differentiate well.
The school provides a caring, inclusive and supportive community where every child is a valued member. They have high expectations and are ambitious for their children to succeed. It offers a rich and varied learning environment that enables children to succeed and flourish.
The Headteacher is seeking a Key Stage 2 Teacher that:-
- Is a creative class teacher with a passion for KS2
- Has high standards & high expectations of all pupils
- Has a strong commitment to school improvement
- Has experience of teaching KS2 national curriculum
- Is confident working in team and on their own
What the school can offer:-
- Well-equipped, bright and spacious classrooms with
- An experienced and passionate Head teacher that encourages CPD
- Children that respond well to learning and value their teachers
- Warm, friendly and supportive staff
- Opportunities to progress with future leadership roles
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity as a Key Stage 2 teacher then please contact Luke at Reeson by sending in your CV immediately.