Are you an experienced classroom teacher with a passion for providing children with high quality, challenging and memorable learning experiences?
We are seeking dynamic and dedicated teachers to take a Key Stage 2 (KS2) position in our forward thinking, friendly and happy school. The successful candidates will work as part of our dedicated team and will also lead one or more curriculum areas within school (if appropriate). The year groups for the positions have not currently been decided as the strengths of the candidates will be considered.
In order to fulfil this Key Stage 2 Teacher role you will:
- Have a thorough knowledge of good Key Stage 1/2 practice, including high quality phonics teaching
- Be a reflective teacher, who is constantly striving to improve
- Have high expectations of achievement and behaviour
- Be enthusiastic and have fun with the children
- Build positive relationships with the children, staff, parents and governors
- Be a well organised Key Stage 2 Teacher.
- Have a positive attitude
- Work well as part of a team and use their initiative
- Take pride in creating a stimulating learning environment
- Fully participate in all aspects of school life.
As a Key Stage 2 Teacher we we can offer you:
- A welcoming and caring ethos where every member of the team is valued and supported
- Dedicated and friendly staff and governors
- Hard working, confident children who enjoy their school life
- A supportive and friendly community of parents
- A team with a great sense of humour!
- Education and training
If this Key Stage 2 Teacher role in Merton, sounds of interest then please contact Luke@reesoneducation.