We are looking for an upper key stage 2 teacher to take a lovely Year 4 class from September 2021. The role will involve working alongside another Year 4 teacher who will teach in a parallel class. There is also the chance of an early start for the right candidate.
This is an oversubscribed and happy school located in the vibrant area of Harrow. Much of the school has been refurbished and the classrooms are bright and fresh environments in which to work.
The successful key stage 2 teacher must:
- Be able to enthuse and motivate pupils and have a strong commitment to raising pupil achievement
- Be hard working, committed and flexible
- Have a passion for teaching and be committed to making a difference to children's lives
- Have high aspirations for our children and themselves
- Have bundles of energy and enthusiasm and have a great sense of humour!
- Support all aspects of the school's work
- Sympathetic towards the aims and ethos of our Catholic school.
- A sound knowledge of the Key Stage (KS2) national curriculum
In return, we can offer:
- Happy and engaged children
- A friendly, hardworking and committed staff
- Supportive parents
- A well-resourced school
- A warm and welcoming environment
If this school sounds like the perfect fit for you and you want to take the next exciting step in your career as a Key Stage 2 Teacher with us, then please send your CV to Reeson education.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.