Key stage 2 teacher
Reeson Education are currently working with a lovely Neasden based primary school seeking a key stage 2 teacher to join them this November 2022.
This progressive 3 form entry school has a truly wonderful and supportive senior leadership team available to help you every step of the way.
About the school:
- 3 form entry school with an onus on helping children blossom into lifelong learners
- Nurturing environment for early career and experienced teachers alike
- This school strives to instil the values of understanding, tolerance, fairness, and respect for others.
- Easily accessible via the Jubilee line
Suitable applicants must have:
- Relevant qualifications (ECTs are welcome to apply)
- A proven track record as a key stage 2 teacher
- The confidence to step into a classroom, take control and follow school behaviour policies
- A friendly and personable approach to education
What Reeson Education will offer you:
- Quick and easy no fuss registration process
- An enjoyable long-term role
- Competitive pay based on experience
If this key stage 2 teacher role sounds interesting to you then please email me your up to date CV, alternatively call Danny today on 020 384 10777 to find out more.
Interviews will commence within the next two weeks so don't delay, apply today!
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%