Job title: Class Teacher
Status: Permanent / Long term
Hours: 32.5 hours per week (full time)
Working weeks per year: 52 weeks
Grade: Teachers' Main or Upper Pay scales
Post Start Date: January 2023
Reeson Education are currently seeking to appoint a teacher to lead the teaching and learning of our wonderful year 3 class at a Primary School based in Balham SW12. The successful candidate will be responsible for the standards and progress of pupils and will be enthusiastic and motivated to help our children to ignite their spark and reveal the champion they hold within themselves.
The successful candidate will have a good understanding of teaching and learning & pedagogy.
The school are seeking to appoint staff who can work collaboratively with colleagues and who are passionate about providing all children with the very best learning experiences possible.
They work hard to reduce teacher workload, support their staff and their own wellbeing as well as offering all staff professional development and coaching.
We seek to appoint colleagues who share in the school values and mission to ignite the spark and reveal the champion.
In order to offer the best outcomes for the children the staff teams need the opportunity to be the very best they can be too. The School do this by ensuring they have in place for all staff:
- Recruitment and Retention incentives for colleagues who bring the right skills, drive and passion to contribute to the school ethos;
- Continuous professional learning focusing on core areas to improve self and our practice;
- Working collaboratively and offering formal training opportunities, bespoke and targeted professional development as well as in-house, bespoke training from our many experts and coaching and mentoring;
- Embedding initiatives to support with reducing teacher workload; A strong supportive ethos with dedicated line management structures and clear communication channels;
- Well-being assistance and support including a dedicated employee assistance helpline and occupational health;
- Opportunities to take part in exciting initiatives and projects that help shape the way children will learn in the future;
- Wide range of family friendly policies in place for staff;
- Recognising national terms and conditions for staff;
- Teachers and Local Government pension schemes;
- Cycle to work schemes
To apply for this Key Stage 2 Teacher role, please apply to be considered and shortlisted.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.