Key stage 2 Teacher
Reeson Education is currently working with a Harrow based primary school seeking to appoint a Key stage 2 teacher to join them from February 2023.
This charming two form entry school strives to nurture ambitious, literate pupils who can problem solve and articulate themselves confidently.
Set in a community that is diverse, harmonious and vibrant. Pupils are confident, articulate and polite. Every child is truly valued regardless of their starting points.
- As a Key stage 2 teacher (Year 5) you will support children as they gear up for the SATs in year 6
- Delivering an interesting and varied curriculum covering everything from multiplication to life cycles, the basic rudiments of music and world geography
- Keeping track of student progress and writing termly reports to update parents
- Two form entry school based in Harrow
- Easily accessible via the Picadilly line
Suitable applicants must have:
- Relevant qualifications (Experienced teachers as well as ECTs are welcome to apply)
- Experience teaching within key stage 2, ideally year 5
- The confidence to hit the ground running, proactively lead a class and manage behaviour in line with school behaviour policies
- Be able to travel to the borough of Harrow
What Reeson Education will offer you:
- Quick and easy, completely remote, no fuss registration process
- An enjoyable permanent role
- Pay to scale
- Support from our expert team who will find you a school that best fits your needs, personality and teaching style
If this key stage 2 teacher role sounds interesting to you then please get in touch today, alternatively call Reeson directly on 0203 841 0777 to find out more
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.