We are looking for friendly, motivated and ambitious teachers to join our school in October 2019.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic Key Stage One Class Teacher who is passionate about children's learning to join a forward thinking Primary School, located in West London. We are looking for someone who is committed to providing the best for children and can teach creative lessons that inspire, motivate and challenge children. The Head teacher if this fantastic school in Harrow, is committed to providing excellent training and opportunities for teachers, with bespoke development programmes in place.
What we can offer you:
- A friendly a supportive school located in a culturally diverse community
- Skilled and dedicated staff committed to achieving high standards throughout the school
- Well-resourced classrooms with additional budgets available for each Key Stage
- Happy, enthusiastic pupils who are keen to learn
- Fantastic support within Key Stage One for planning and assessment
- A calm, friendly, positive, caring and happy school environment
- An ambitious and energetic leadership team
- Governors who are committed to the well-being of all staff
- Great transport links
The successful candidate will need to:
- Be a fully qualified teacher with QTS
- Have previous experience in Key Stage One (KS1)
- Be able to demonstrate a good knowledge of the Key Stage One curriculum
- Have a commitment to promote and develop the inclusive ethos and values of the school
- Demonstrate excellent communications skills and the ability to work well in a team
Experienced teachers and NQT's are welcome to apply to this exciting role at our school. If you feel like you have the right attributes for this role then please email your CV through to REESON Education today.