This sought after Primary School are looking for a Year 2, Key Stage 1 (KS1) teacher for April. The position would be until July in the first instance, with the likelihood of being extended.
The head is looking for a Key Stage One Teacher who can come in and take ownership of this well behaved and high achieving KS1 class. The school has been graded as Good with Outstanding elements, and is looking for a KS1 practitioner who can help progress the school to Outstanding. This position is available an experienced teacher.
The Key Stage One Teacher will;
- Hold formally recognised qualifications (QTS)
- Be able to provide two teaching related references
- Have placement experience in KS1
The School has;
- Been graded 'Good' by Ofsted
- Competitive salary
- Good public transport links
- Friendly and dynamic KS1 staff team
- Supportive and experienced Senior Leadership team
- 'Good' pupil behaviour
- Full time Teaching Assistants in all classrooms
- Generous PPA time
- Tremendous career development and progression opportunities
Should this Year 2, Key Stage One Teacher position be of interest then please send an updated CV to Luke at REESON Education immediately or call directly on 02038410777.