KS1 class teacher
REESON Education is working in partnership with a very successful primary school situated in Lewisham, South East London, seeking a KS1 class teacher. The successful candidate will be joining a school recently rated 'outstanding' by Ofsted and is home to eager pupils who engage well in lessons. The successful candidate will be awarded with a permanent contract and this will begin in September 2020.
The KS1 class teacher role:
- Opportunities to teach across KS1
- Opportunity for progression in the near future
- Permanent contract on offer
- Salary in-line with inner London pay scales: £30,480 to £49,571
- Rated 'outstanding' by Ofsted
- Steadily growing roll
- Modern teaching and learning tools throughout all classrooms
- Supportive and collegial staff and senior leadership team
- Fantastic CPD opportunities
- Well connected by London public transport
What you'll need to apply for the The KS1 class teacher role:
- Previous experience in KS1 or KS2 teaching
- QTS - Achieved through a PGCE, Bachelor of Education, GTP or equivalent
- An up-to-date DBS, ideally registered with the update service
- Two teaching related references from your last two employers
Interviews will happen as and when successful applications are received so, please send your CV to Dereck at REESON Education or call 0203 841 0777.
REESON Education is London's premier teaching recruitment agency. Est. in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professional and recruitment specialist we have built our business on our core values of Honesty Integrity and Excellence.