KS1 Class Teacher
***Start date: Required from January 2020
***Contract type: Full Time ***Salary: Teachers Pay Scale ***Contract term: Fixed Term
***Suitable for NQTs: Yes
Fixed Term Contract [until 31st August 2020 in the first instance]
This Wandsworth Primary School is an Ofsted rated 'Good' school and is part of a Multi Academy Trust, based in southwest London. The Primary School provides an exciting curriculum together with excellent extra-curricular provision, with the advantages of having access to another school's outstanding facilities as well as the Trust's strength in delivering a traditional education, supported by the highest expectations with respect to behaviour.
The SLT require a talented and enthusiastic KS1 Class Teacher to join their highly motivated and ambitious school. They are looking for a teacher with passion, determination and a desire to enable every child to reach their full potential and to build on their achievements. In return the school can offer the KS1 Class Teacher with the opportunity to become part of their experienced and dedicated team aiming to build on their 'Good' Ofsted (September 2016) under a supportive Leadership Team.
The successful KS1 Class Teacher will:
- Be an excellent practitioner with a proven record of outstanding teaching
- Be able to lead, motivate and inspire
- Have a proven record of raising attainment
- Be fully committed to working collaboratively with the wider school
In return the school can offer:
- Career opportunities and exceptional CPD
- An enriched curriculum with specialist teachers (French, Music, P.E)
- Opportunity to work alongside a highly skilled team of teachers
- A fantastic pupil and parent community at the heart of the school
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed!
If you would like to be shortlisted for this KS1 Class Teacher role or you would like further details, please contact Nurani at Reeson Education.