KS1 Phase Leader
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated KS1 phase leader from April 2020 for a school in Waltham Forest. The ideal KS1 Phase Leader must be able to demonstrate excellent teaching and has the passion and ability to engage and motivate pupils in their learning, encouraging them to achieve their very best at all times.
If you are ambitious and are ready to be part of a leadership team that are passionate about bringing out the best in everyone and have the drive, ideas and high expectations needed to help create a transformational school, then this is a fantastic opportunity for you as a KS1 Phase Leader.
This KS1 Phase Leader post would be ideal for either an experienced class teacher who is ready to take the next step in their career; or someone who is already an experienced leader looking for an exciting new challenge.
The successful KS1 Phase Leader will work alongside the Head Teacher and other members of the school leadership team to lead, motivate, support and develop all staff, to secure and sustain excellent practice in teaching and learning across the school.
In return the school can offer you:
* A positive working environment with plenty of spacious outdoor learning areas.
* Pupils with good behaviour for learning and learning attitudes, encouraged by supportive parents.
* Opportunities to develop your leadership skills by working alongside experienced leaders and subject leader advisers.
* Plenty of opportunities for professional development, within the school and the Trust. They offer NPQML and NPQSL, as well as opportunities for coaching and mentoring in school and within their network of schools.
* Opportunities to work with other colleagues within our local cluster and partner primary school.
* An individual CPD pathway, to develop practice, and help you reach the next stage in your career.
* A team dedicated to innovative teaching methods and implementing current research.
* At least 3 additional PPA days per year.
This Primary School is currently on an exciting journey of improvement. They are looking to build and strengthen their team of dedicated staff and school leaders, putting the children at the heart of everything that they do. They believe that the school has huge potential and they are determined to achieve the very best in everyone (staff and pupils alike) through strong team work, hard work, strong leadership and opportunities for personal growth.
This is a two form Primary Academy located in Chingford - close to the North Circular and a short walking distance from Chingford Rail Station (Overground to London Liverpool Street).
Further information about the school and this KS1 Phase Leader role, please email Nurani at Reeson Education on or call the office directly on 0203 841 0777.