Primary Year 2 Teacher - Brent
My client is a lovely 2 form entry primary school based in the London borough of Brent with a Nursery attached. It has a fantastic reputation for providing a holistic education for its pupils and offers excellent CPD opportunities.
Q: Are you a Primary Year 2 Teacher that is looking for a supportive and welcoming primary school?
Q: Are you an experienced Year 2 Teacher that would like to join a school that likes to promote from within?
If you are an experienced Key Stage 1 Teacher, then Reeson Education would love to hear from you.
PRIMARY YEAR 2 TEACHER PERSON SPECIFICATION:
* This Key Stage 1 Teacher position is suitable for experienced teachers only
* Year 2 Teacher that has a proven track record of delivering good or outstanding lessons
* The successful candidate must be a creative, passionate and inspiration teacher
* A Year 2 Teacher that works hard and has the children's best interest at heart.
YEAR 2 TEACHER JOB SPECIFICATION:
* This is a full time, long-term Key Stage 1 Teacher role
* A school that will offer you a diverse and multicultural working environment.
* You will be working closely with an experienced KS1 teacher that has been graded as 'outstanding' throughout their teaching career
* If you are a more experienced candidate, you will be offered CPD opportunities that can often be lacking in other schools.
If you are keen on this Primary Key Stage 1 Teacher post, please email Ruby your updated CV.