A fantastic primary school in the heart of Wembley Park requires a KS1 primary teacher to join a small and welcoming learning community that uses fun and creative ways of stimulating pupil development. The primary school are well respected with a motivated and supportive teaching team.
The school is easily accessible with great transport links into the rest of London. It is situated in a sought after area of inner London and benefits from an exceptionally large playing field which provides the children with a pleasant, green and open environment in which to learn and play.
The head teacher is keen to meet with KS1 teachers of a high calibre and gain an insight into their personality and approach to interaction with children in order to then place them in the relevant year group role.
Ideal candidates will:
* be a passionate KS1 Primary Teacher and a committed team player
* A BA in Education or a PGCE + QTS
* An in depth knowledge of the national curriculum
* Experience within a KS1 role
* demonstrate evidence of raising attainment and developing excellence
* be a committed team player
* have the resolve and enthusiasm to make a real difference to the lives of pupils.
Should you be interested in this KS1 Primary Teacher role in an exciting and welcoming school, email an up to date CV to Ruby.