Are you looking for a supportive school to start your teaching career? Have you recently finished your teacher training and keen to secure a role and an ambitious school with well-behaved children and excellent resources?
This friendly forward thinking school based in Barnet is seeking an NQT to join their staff for September 2020. The role will be in either Key Stage one (KS1) or Key Stage two (KS2) depending on experience and preference.
The role will commence on September 2020 and you will be given support throughout your induction year with continued CPD and opportunities for career progression. The head is keen to appoint someone who is enthusiastic and passionate about teaching and who can offer new creative ideas to help the school continue to move forward.
The School are looking for someone who:
* Is an excellent teacher
* A good knowledge of the Key Stage 1 (KS1) or Keys Stage 2 (KS2) national curriculum
* Is passionate about children's learning and every child achieving their potential
* Is innovative and creative in the indoor and outdoor learning environment
* Has a sense of humour
We can offer:
* Happy, friendly and hardworking children with high standards of behaviour
* A supportive mentor/phase leader and helpful teachers and teaching assistants to work alongside
* Very supportive parents and governors
* A fabulous Eco-area
* A commitment to help you develop professionally (with lots of support in the first few months!)
* A reputation for looking after our teachers
Teachers applying for this role must hold a recognised Teaching Qualification with QTS. If you are interested please send your CV to Ruby at Reeson education