A high achieving and creative school nestled in the heart of Hammersmith is seeking a Key Stage one (KS1) class teacher for April 2021.
The school was judged 'outstanding' by OFSTED earlier this year. This is a unique time to join the school and to be part of their exciting journey forward. Due to their expansion programme and promotion of some teachers to leadership roles we have a selection of posts available for January.
- Be a good or outstanding KS1 Teacher with a commitment to excellence in all you do
- Be committed to the idea that high standards and creativity go hand in hand
- Be the best teacher you can for all the children in your care.
- Be inspiring and creative and a positive role model
- Create a happy, nurturing and stimulating environment for children
- Be enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Have a good knowledge of the Primary Curriculum in particular Key Stage one (KS1) and have exciting teaching ideas
- Be professional, dedicated and hard working
What We Can Offer as a KS1 Teacher:
- A rich and stimulating curriculum which fuses high academic standards with creativity.
- Knowledgeable, dedicated and welcoming colleagues and a great place to begin or develop your career further in a happy and professional environment.
- Strong community ethos and hugely supported by parents
- Specialist Teachers
- Dedicated PPA time
- Extremely polite and well behaved children, supported and nurtured by staff
- To be part of an outstanding school at the forefront of inspiring, exciting and cutting-edge educational developments.
If you have a strong desire to become the best teacher you can, to work in a stimulating and high achieving environment with lovely children and highly dedicated and supportive staff then we would love to hear from you.
The successful candidate will ideally have Key Stage 1 (KS1) teaching placement experience, however the Headteacher is keen to consider Key Stage 2 (KS2) NQT's also as the school are keen to allow staff movement within, as the school grows.
- Formal Teaching Qualifications such as a B.Ed. or PGCE
- UK Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- At least two teaching related reference
If you are interested in the KS1 Teacher role please email your CV to Luke at REESON as soon as possible.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.