A vibrant and forward thinking school in Merton is seeking a Key Stage 1 (KS1) teacher to join the school in September 2021. You will be joining an lovely KS1 teaching team with a mix of experienced and newly qualified teachers.
Successful candidates will be a capable and competent Key Stage One (KS1) Teacher who has at least 1 year of teaching experience and has the drive to maintain high expectations through your teaching. You should be inspirational with an effective and passionate teaching style. All applicants to this Key Stage One (KS1) Teacher position should be able to adapt their teaching style to different classes and differentiate well.
The Headteacher is seeking someone that:-
- Is an excellent class teacher with a passion for KS1
- Has high standards & high expectations of all pupils
- Has a strong commitment to school improvement
- Has experience of teaching KS1 national curriculum
- Is confident leading a team of other teachers
What the school can offer:-
- Well-equipped, bright and spacious classrooms with
- An experienced and passionate Head teacher that encourages CPD
- Children that respond well to learning and value their teachers
- Warm, friendly and supportive staff
- Opportunities to progress with future leadership roles
If you feel you meet the criteria for this exciting opportunity then please get in contact as soon as possible with Luke at Reeson.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%