Are you looking for a supportive school to start your teaching career? Have you recently finished your teacher training and keen to secure a role and an ambitious school with well-behaved children and excellent resources?
This friendly forward thinking school based in Merton is seeking an NQT to join their staff for September 2015. The role will be in either Key Stage one (KS1) or Key Stage two (KS2) depending on experience and preference.
The role will commence on September 2021 and you will be given support throughout your induction year with continued CPD and opportunities for career progression. The head is keen to appoint a KS1 Teacher who is enthusiastic and passionate about teaching and who can offer new creative ideas to help the school continue to move forward.
The School are looking for someone who:
- Is an excellent KS1 Teacher or KS2 Teacher
- A good knowledge of the Key Stage 1 (KS1) or Keys Stage 2 (KS2) national curriculum
- Is passionate about children's learning and every child achieving their potential
- Is innovative and creative in the indoor and outdoor learning environment
- Has a sense of humour
We can offer:
- Happy, friendly and hardworking children with high standards of behaviour
- A supportive mentor/phase leader and helpful teachers and teaching assistants to work alongside
- Very supportive parents and governors
- A fabulous Eco-area
- A commitment to help you develop professionally (with lots of support in the first few months!)
- A reputation for looking after our teachers
Teachers applying for this KS1 Teacher or KS2 Teacher role must hold a recognised Teaching Qualification with QTS. If you are interested please send your CV to Luke at Reeson education
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.