Reeson Education are looking for a dynamic and motivated primary teacher with at least one year of experience in a primary school setting. Successful candidates will have a passion for teaching and education and have the ability to pass this on to their students.
Here at Reeson Education, we are currently working with a lovely Primary school based in the London borough of Haringey.
The primary school provides a friendly and inclusive learning community with the highest expectations and aspirations for all of its pupils. We have schools that are seeking enthusiastic KS1 Teacher to start as soon as possible.
This school provides an engaging and inclusive environment for children, parents and carers, and the wider community. This is generated by the excellent attitude and outstanding behaviour of their pupils who are inspired by the dedicated and passionate teaching staff. Children currently make exceptional progress within KS1; therefore they are looking for a hard-working and committed KS1 Teacher for this long-term opportunity.
About the schools and contract:
- Ofsted rated 'Good' to 'Outstanding' School
- Excellent career development
- Interviewing ASAP
- Great behaviour in the class
- Supportive and friendly staff to work alongside
Primary Teacher Specification:
- Qualified teacher status or recognised equivalent
- Full-time teaching experience within the primary age range
- The ability to create a stimulating and safe learning environment
- Teach using a wide variety of strategies to maximise achievement for all children including those with special educational needs
- Assess and record the progress of pupil's learning to inform next steps and monitor progress
- Plan, prepare, and deliver the curriculum as relevant to the age
- Demonstrate a commitment to equalities promoting the school's vision and ethos, high quality, stimulating learning environments, ongoing relevant professional self-development, safeguarding, and child protection
What we can offer:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Direct links to local schools
- Dedicated Consultants who will support your employment needs
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding
- On-site parking facility
If you are interested in applying for the above role, then please apply below. We are also currently working on multiple vacancies across all primary year groups. If you are interested in speaking about your current job search, then please email across your CV
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.