A vibrant and forward thinking school in Battersea, Wandsworth is seeking a KS1 Teacher to join the school in January 2020. You will be joining a lovely KS1 teaching team with a mix of experienced and newly qualified teachers.
Successful candidates will be a capable and competent KS1 Teacher who has at least 1 year of teaching experience and has the drive to maintain high expectations through your teaching. You should be inspirational with an effective and passionate teaching style. All applicants for this KS1 Teacher position should be able to adapt their teaching style for a class of varying abilities.
The Headteacher is seeking someone that:-
- Is an excellent class teacher with a passion for KS1
- Has high standards & high expectations of all pupils
- Has a strong commitment to school improvement
- Has experience of teaching KS1 national curriculum
- Is confident leading a team of other teachers
What the school can offer:-
- Hard-working and committed teaching staff
- A focus on outdoor learning
- High quality learning spaces
- Warm, friendly and supportive SLT
- Specialist provision for pupils with additional needs
If you feel you meet the criteria for this exciting KS1 Teacher opportunity then please get in contact as soon as possible with Nurani at Reeson. The school are trialling teachers ASAP!