We are looking for an outstanding Year 1 class teacher who can deliver high quality teaching and learning that meets the needs of our pupils and enables the school to achieve its founding vision.
- Would you love to have the unique opportunity to be a part of a lovely inner London primary school as a KS1 Teacher?
- Do you have the capability and determination to provide outstanding lessons every day and create an environment that is engaging, happy and fulfilling for all pupils?
- Do you have a passion for creating learning opportunities both inside and outside the classroom?
- Do you want to work in a school committed to your continuing professional development?
If the answer to these questions is yes then we would love you to apply for this Key Stage 1 position at at this two form entry primary school in Wimbledon. With class sizes of 28, the latest technology in the classrooms and a friendly atmosphere throughout the school.
This is an exciting time to join our school and be part of the team that will turn the school's vision into reality. As the school grows we anticipate plenty of opportunities to develop and progress.
The core purpose of this role is to provide high quality teaching and learning that meets the needs of the pupils and that will enable the school to build on its fantastic reputation.
To achieve success, the Year 1, Key Stage 1 Teacher will:
- Plan and deliver high quality teaching and learning to secure the highest possible levels of attainment and progress for all pupils;
- Set high expectations for all pupils at the school;
- Evaluate pupil performance and identify priorities for continuous improvement;
- Encourage the involvement of parents and carers;
- Create a learning environment that is engaging, happy and fulfilling for all pupils;
- Demonstrate a commitment to your own Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and supporting the development of others.
This is an incredible Key Stage 1 opportunity at a lovely school that can offer a competitive pay, additional benefits and a fantastic place to teach. If it sounds of interest then please send in your CV and apply to the role.