The governors are looking to appoint a KS1 Class teacher to join a successful and oversubscribed Primary School in Barnet. This is a really exciting time to work at this sought after school with TLR opportunities coming up for September 2020.
Are you an aspiring and outstanding Key Stage 1 teacher who is:
* Passionate about children's learning?
* Committed to delivering a curriculum of a high standard for all children?
* Dedicated and enthusiastic?
* Talented and creative?
* Able to work effectively in teams?
* A reflective classroom practitioner?
The school offers:
* A friendly and welcoming school.
* A supportive Leadership Team and Governing Body;
* Excellent opportunities for professional development;
* A school committed to the welfare and safeguarding of children.
This school part of large Academy trust in Barnet so there are ample opportunities for training/development. It offers a curriculum comprising of learning experiences that promote the spiritual, moral, cultural, social, intellectual, physical and creative development of the children. The Headteacher is keen to hear from inspirational teachers who have a passion for the role.
All teachers applying for this Key Stage 1 role must have a PGCE and Bachelor of Education, with QTS. NQTs are welcome to apply. The school offers extra opportunities to further your qualifications both internally and externally.
We have had the pleasure of working with our client school for several years and have placed a number of teachers that are still enjoying working there today! This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious teacher.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to flourish in this Key Stage 1 role, please send your CV to Ruby at Reeson Education ASAP as the school can accommodate SKYPE interviews given the current challenges.