Role: KS1 Teaching Assistant
Pay: £80 to £100 P/D Depending Upon Experience
Location: Ponders End , Enfield
Reeson Education are currently looking for an passionate teaching assistant to work at one of our client school based in Ponders End, Enfield.
The headteacher of this lovely primary school is looking to onboard a passionate teaching assistant to join their team of staff in KS1 to provide support to students and teachers across the phase.
The ideal candidate will be expected to either be a graduate or have CACHE L2 and above and knowledge of the KS1 curriculum.
As a KS1 teaching assistant you will:
- getting the classroom ready for lessons
- listening to children read, reading to them, or telling them stories
- helping children who need extra support to complete tasks
- helping teachers to plan learning activities and complete records
- supporting teachers in managing class behaviour
- supervising group activities
- looking after children who are upset or have had accidents
- clearing away materials and equipment after lessons
- helping with outings and sports events
- taking part in training
- carrying out administrative tasks
What we can offer:
- Competitive pay package starting from £85 (depending on experience)
- A dedicated consultant who deals with each borough, so you are guaranteed a bespoke service
- Extra CPD courses available for FREE
The school can offer:
- a supportive and friendly team of staff
- opportunities to develop your skills and expertise
- on-going professional development
If this role of 'KS1 Teaching Assistant' sounds like something you'd be interested in, please apply by contacting Aum Mody at Reeson Education . Please ensure your CV is up to date with your correct contact details and presents your experience, ethos and aspirations for this role.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.