KS2 Class Teacher
*Kensington and Chelsea
*KS2 Class Teacher
We are working with a happy and successful one form entry community primary school. The school is located just off the highly desirable King's Road in Chelsea, in an attractive and spacious Victorian building. The school is currently recognised as a "Good" school by Ofsted and is on an exciting journey towards achieving our outstanding potential.
They are looking to appoint a KS2 class teacher, who are creative, enthusiastic and self-motivated to develop and nurture every child in their care. Experience is desirable but not essential - NQTs may apply.
The successful KS2 Class Teacher must be:
- passionate about providing a high quality education for all pupils;
- positive, enthusiastic, committed and self-motivated;
- able to work effectively as part of a team;
- able to deliver consistently good and outstanding teaching;
- able to enthuse and inspiring a love of learning for all;
- able to demonstrate excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum.
What the school can offer you:
a high level of support and commitment from the friendly Senior Leadership Team;
- a staff that is committed to the children and their development;
- children who are eager to learn;
- a vibrant and culturally diverse school community;
- a commitment to professional development;
If you are interested in this KS2 Class Teacher role, please telephone the office on 0203 841 0777 or email Nurani at Reeson Education on
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and are an equal opportunities employer. Any offer of employment will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check, satisfactory references and medical check.