KS2 Class Teacher
***Contract type: Full Time ***Salary: Inner London Main Teacher Pay Scale ***Contract term: Permanent ***Suitable for NQTs: Yes
An exceptional and unexpected opportunity has arisen for you to join the lovely team of staff at a Wandsworth School as a KS2 Class Teacher.
This is an Ofsted rated 'good' school. Ofsted reported in November 2019 that:
- Pupils come to school happily. They have respectful and warm relationships with staff.
- They appreciate how teachers encourage them to do well and enjoy school.
- Pupils behave well. They work hard in lessons and aim to do the best that they can.
- Leaders and staff support every pupil to reach their full potential.
- Pupils achieve well in a range of subjects.
- Leaders and teachers want the best for all pupils.
Their vision is to give every child in their community an exceptional education - our school is an exciting one to work in and we have a team of committed staff and governors who work exceptionally hard to give the children in our community the very best. Staff are exceptionally well supported and developed as outstanding practitioners and leaders. They have a strong inclusive and supportive ethos, experienced teaching assistants in each class, a well-resourced curriculum and fabulous children. They serve a diverse multi-cultural community and celebrate the richness that this brings to school life. If you want to be part of something truly special as a KS2 Class Teacher, please contact Nurani on Reeson Education on 0203 841 0777.
The school is looking for a KS2 Class Teacher who can demonstrate:
- Excellent classroom practice
- High expectations of themselves and the pupils
- The ability to be flexible and dynamic
- Be driven and ambitious
- Have experience or a keen interest in supporting SEND learners
- The ability to work successfully as part of a team
- Experience of working in a multi-cultural environment
The school offer:
- The opportunity to work with the most wonderful pupils
- A warm, mutually supportive and caring ethos with enthusiastic and skilled teachers
- A highly experienced and effective senior leadership team
- A positive and enthusiastic, well-resourced and attractive working environment with extensive grounds
- A creative and innovative environment
- A happy school - where children smile, they are eager to learn and where standards are high.
Applicants for this KS2 Class Teacher role should apply below or get in touch with Nurani at Reeson Education.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.