A vibrant and forward thinking school in Richmond is seeking a Key Stage 2 (KS2) teacher to join the school in April 2020. You will be joining a three form entry KS2 teaching team with a mix of experienced and newly qualified teachers.
We are looking for:
- a record of good classroom practice, particularly within lower KS2
- experience of supporting students with EAL
- high expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour
- a passion to be part of making a difference in the lives of our students
Good classroom management skills and communication skills will be essential. Successful candidates must be able to establish clear objectives for lessons and deliver them with an engaging personality and teaching style.
Knowledge of subject matter and the national curriculum will be crucial to perform well in this role and to help the school to continue to build its excellent reputation.
This school offers fantastic opportunities for career progression as well as providing brilliant facilities for teachers and pupils alike. Located in a green leafy area of Richmond, the school has a large playing field alongside bright and airy school buildings.
With a welcoming staff team and endless potential for continued career progression with excellent training opportunities, this is an excellent opportunity to join a flourishing primary school.
Teachers applying for this role must hold the following:-
- A Recognised Teaching Qualification with QTS
- Ideally previous experience of coordinating a subject
- Two Teaching Related References
For further information about this exciting role please email an updated CV Luke at Reeson Education as soon as possible.