KS2 Class Teacher
An opportunity has arisen for a strong KS2 Class Teacher to join the lovely team of staff at This Wandsworth Primary school.
The school's vision is to give every child in their community an exceptional education - the school is an exciting one to work in and they have a team of committed staff and governors who work exceptionally hard to give the children in the community the very best provision. Staff are exceptionally well supported and developed as outstanding practitioners and leaders. They have a strong inclusive and supportive ethos, experienced teaching assistants in each class, a well-resourced curriculum and fabulous children. They serve a diverse multi-cultural community and celebrate the richness that this brings to school life. If you want to be part of something truly special, please contact Nurani at Reeson Education for further information or to be shortlisted for this KS2 Class Teacher role.
We are looking for a KS2 Class Teacher who can demonstrate:
- Excellent classroom practice that demonstrates creativity and caring with the ability to make learning fun
- High expectations and a commitment to providing the best possible education for all pupils
- The ability to be flexible, dynamic, enjoy a challenge, be good at thinking on your feet and well organised
- Be driven and ambitious for the learners, the school and on a personal level
- Have experience or a keen interest in supporting SEND learners
- Have the unswerving desire to support the values and aims of The Alton School and the needs of its pupils and staff
- The ability to work as part of a team and to inspire, support and lead others
- Experience of working in a multi-cultural environment
- A willingness to run an after school club would be expected
The school offer:
- The opportunity to work with the most wonderful students anywhere in the country
- A warm, mutually supportive and caring ethos with enthusiastic and skilled staff who are highly aspirational and committed to pupil welfare, progress and life-chances
- A highly experienced and effective leadership team who can support excellent opportunities for CPD including the opportunity to influence and lead education developments both locally and nationally through cross school partnership.
- A clear vision for the future
- A positive and enthusiastic, well-resourced and attractive working environment with extensive grounds
- A commitment to working with and within our local community
- A creative and innovative environment which encourages a 'risk taking' and positive mind set culture
- A happy school - where children smile, they are eager to learn and where standards are high.
- Support and guidance from your phase leader during their weekly leadership time
- Specialist teachers for key areas of the curriculum
- High quality administrative and IT support
- An iPad
- Spontaneous "Go home early" Fridays
Applicants interested in this KS2 Class Teacher role are encouraged to apply.
This KS2 Class Teacher post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.