Are you a qualified Year 3 teacher seeking a new opportunity?
Reeson Education are recruiting of a full time Year 3 teacher to start in April.
This is a three form entry school, based in the in London borough of Harrow. The school has an established and dedicated leadership team who are incredibly supportive.
- 3 form entry Primary School
- 'Good' by Ofsted
- London Borough of Harrow
- Situated within great transport links
- Modern infrastructure
- Good Behaviour
- Outstanding facilities
- Offers excellent CPD
About the Role
- Full Time
- Year 3
- 5 days a week (Monday - Friday)
- Planning and teaching lessons within the KS2 curriculum
- April 2020 Start
- Contracted for the rest of the academic year
In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
- Your DBS must be on the update service
- Provide reference details
If this Key Stage 2 Teaching position in Harrow sounds of interest, then please send your CV through to Reeson Education today.