KS2 Class Teacher
We are working on behalf of a multicultural and progressive primary school in the central west London borough of Kensington & Chelsea who are looking to appoint a KS2 Class Teacher to join their team, from September 2020 on a permanent basis.
This "is an OUTSTANDING Primary School." Ofsted
We are looking for a teacher who has:
- An ability to consistently teach to a high standard in KS2
- Passion, drive and enthusiasm for teaching all children
- An ability to raise standards and accelerate progress across both year groups for all learners
- An ability to work in partnership with pupils, parents, staff, governors and the wider community
We will offer you:
- A supportive and motivating leadership team
- Fun, caring and very committed staff
- Happy, motivated children with outstanding behaviour
- A free car parking space
- Strong links with parents and the wider community
- A firm commitment to continued professional development
- An inclusive, vibrant and diverse school community
To be considered for this role you must hold a Bachelor of Education or PGCE as well as hold, or be eligible for, QTS.
This is a great opportunity to secure a permanent position in this lovely school. If you meet the requirements please send your CV today to Bonnie at REESON. Skype interviews are taking place imminently.