A vibrant and forward thinking school in Surrey is seeking a Key Stage 2 (KS2) teacher to join the school in September 2020. You will be joining a two form entry KS2 teaching team with a mix of experienced and newly qualified teachers.
We are looking for:
- a record of good classroom practice, particularly within lower KS2
- experience of supporting students with EAL
- high expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour
- a passion to be part of making a difference in the lives of our students
Good classroom management skills and communication skills will be essential. Successful candidates must be able to establish clear objectives for lessons and deliver them with an engaging personality and teaching style.
Knowledge of subject matter and the national curriculum will be crucial to perform well in this role and to help the school to continue to build its excellent reputation.
This school offers fantastic opportunities for career progression as well as providing brilliant facilities for teachers and pupils alike. Located in a green leafy area of Surrey, the school has a large playing field alongside bright and airy school buildings.
With a welcoming staff team and potential for continued career progression with excellent training opportunities, this is an excellent opportunity to join a flourishing primary school.
Day to day tasks you will be expected to carry out:
- teaching KS2 national curriculum;
- taking responsibility for the progress of a class pupils;
- organising the classroom and learning resources and creating displays to encourage a positive learning environment;
- planning, preparing and presenting lessons that cater for the needs of the whole ability range within their class;
- motivating pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation;
- maintaining discipline;
- organising and marking work to enable positive pupil development;
- meeting requirements for the assessment and recording of pupils' development;
- giving feedback to parents and carers on a pupil's progress at parents' evenings and other meetings
Teachers applying for this role must hold the following:-
- A Recognised Teaching Qualification with QTS
- Ideally previous experience of coordinating a subject
- Two Teaching Related References
For further information about this exciting role please email an updated CV Luke at Reeson Education as soon as possible.