An Ofsted rated 'Good' Primary school based in Central West London, Acton area of Ealing, are looking for a dedicated and passionate Primary Teacher with KS2 experience.
- KS2 Class Teacher
- Ofsted 'Good' school
- Full time
- Sept 2020
About the school
This vibrant and inclusive school located in the heart of Central West London boasts a large car park, state of the art facilities and an excellent CPD and support programme. This school is located in a close knit community where the parents, staff and governors work closely together help create a positive learning environment where children are able to flourish and full potential both socially and academically. The school are a very supportive school and are able to support NQTs through their induction year.
The KS2 Class Teacher
The ideal KS2 Class Teacher will have recent experience teaching in Key Stage 2, SATS experience is preferable but not essential. Average sized classes of up to 27 children of mixed ability. Classes are supported by a teaching assistant. As this is a two form entry school you will be working collaboratively with the current Year 4 Teacher in all areas of planning, preparation and assessment for learning. Dedicated PPA time is allocated for this Year 4 position. There is also room for career development within the school.
To be considered for this position you need to
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Qualified teacher status
- Provide 2 years' worth of reference
- Formal Teaching Qualification (QTS)
- PGCE, B.Ed. or recognised equivalent
- Previous lower KS2 Experience.
- Be able to provide 2 teaching related references. The Head is looking to arrange virtual interview asap. This role is to commence from Sept 2020, and the head is looking to appoint by next week! To find out more about this school and the role do not delay in contacting Bonnie ASAP from REESON.