Are you looking for a supportive school with well-behaved children and excellent resources?
This friendly forward thinking school based in Hammersmith and Fulham is seeking a KS2 Class Teacher to join their staff from September. The role will be in Year 5, Key Stage Two.
The role will commence in September and you will be given support throughout with excellent opportunities for career progression. The head is keen to appoint someone who is enthusiastic and passionate about teaching and who can offer new creative ideas to help the school continue to move forward.
The School are looking for a KS2 Class Teacher who:
- Is an excellent teacher
- A good knowledge of the Key Stage 2 (KS2) national curriculum
- Is passionate about children's learning and every child achieving their potential
- Is innovative and creative in the indoor and outdoor learning environment
- Has a good sense of humour
We can offer a KS2 Class Teacher:
- Happy, friendly and hardworking children with high standards of behaviour
- A supportive mentor/phase leader and helpful teachers and teaching assistants to work alongside
- Very supportive parents and governors
- A commitment to help you develop professionally (with lots of support in the first few months!)
- A reputation for looking after our teachers
- Education and Training
KS2 Class Teachers applying for this role must hold a recognised Teaching Qualification with QTS. If you are interested please send your CV to Luke at Reeson education