KS2 Class Teacher
Are you a KS2 Class Teacher who is passionate about enriching the lives of young children? Or would you consider developing your experience by teaching in a different Key Stage?
Either way, I have a fantastic role as a KS2 Class Teacher!
- South London
- Immediate start
- Full-time position, 5 days a week
- Long-term role through the agency
This is an active and loving community primary school based in South London. The Headteacher is looking for an enthusiastic and driven KS2 Class Teacher to join their supportive and friendly team. You will be responsible for teaching to classes up to 30 students, implementing creative and high quality lessons as well as being motivated to aid children in achieving their highest potential.
This role would support either an experienced KS2 Class Teacher or someone ambitious who is willing to work hard. The school is looking to appoint a teacher who is hard-working and has a child-centred approach. The school offers an exciting working environment and provides a rich and varied learning environment.
Requirements for the KS2 Class Teacher role:
- A Post Graduate Certificate of Education, Graduate Teacher Programme Certification or Bachelor of Education qualification
- Can work effectively in a team of teachers and make significant contributions
- Experience in the Key Stage and Year Group is desirable
- Able to inspire both the children and colleagues
- An ability to build a strong relationship with the pupils, parents and staff
If you are interested in this KS2 Class Teacher position send your CV to Nurani at REESON EDUCATION or alternatively, you can call the office on 0203 841 0777. Observations and interviews are taking place week beginning 16th September 2019.