This lovely Catholic School is looking to appoint enthusiastic and ambitious KS2 Class Teacher. The Key Stage 2 post is suitable for a teacher, with outstanding practice, who is looking to broaden their experience and to benefit from our supportive leadership structure and career development opportunities. The position provides a great step towards a leadership position.
The detailed job description and person specification for this KS2 Class Teacher is available on application and visits to the school are very welcome.
- A good school with ambitions to be outstanding
- A happy and successful school committed to securing high levels of achievement for all pupils.
- An ethos and environment dedicated to creating effective learners across the curriculum.
- Motivated pupils, high standards of behaviour and a strong focus on learning.
- High quality mentoring and training opportunities to support the successful candidate
- High levels of adult classroom support
- Excellent teaching resources
- A great working environment in an exciting and vibrant part of London.
- Very supportive parents and governors
The school are looking for a Key Stage 2 Teacher who has excellent classroom practice, a commitment to the schools ethos and values. They must also have the ability to motivate and inspire pupils and provide challenge in their learning
Applicants must be:
- A practising Catholic or sympathetic to the teachings of the Catholic Church
- Has high expectations for the children and them selves
- Committed to providing the bet educational opportunities for all children
- Able to motivate and support children
- Committed to working with parents and the wider community
If you are keen on this KS2 Class Teacher post for January 2020 then please send in your CV ASAP. The head is keen to interview candidates as soon as possible.