Job Title: KS2 Teacher
Location Hounslow, London
Start Date: September 2023
This outstanding and vibrant school located in the heart of Hounslow. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced or newly qualified teacher to join our friendly and supportive school community.
The ideal candidate will have a strong passion for teaching and a commitment to providing the best possible learning experience for our pupils. They will be able to demonstrate excellent classroom management skills, a thorough understanding of the KS2 curriculum, and the ability to inspire and motivate young learners.
- Deliver high-quality teaching and learning experiences that meet the needs of all pupils in the class
- Use a variety of teaching strategies and resources to engage and challenge pupils
- Plan and prepare lessons in line with the KS2 curriculum and school policies
- Monitor pupils' progress and provide regular feedback to parents and carers
- Work collaboratively with colleagues to plan and deliver cross-curricular activities and events
- Maintain a safe and stimulating learning environment that promotes positive behaviour and wellbeing
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent
- Experience of teaching in KS2
- A thorough understanding of the KS2 curriculum and assessment procedures
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational and time-management skills
- A commitment to ongoing professional development
We offer a supportive and collaborative working environment, ongoing professional development opportunities, and a competitive salary package.
If you are an enthusiastic and committed teacher looking for a new challenge in Hounslow, we would love to hear from you. Please apply with your CV or send your CV to Pedro @ Reeson
Interviews will take place ASAP.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%