KS2 Classroom Teacher
Our client school is looking for a passionate and creative KS2 Classroom Teacher who has high expectations for children, to join their exciting school. This school is part of a successful Educational Trust, and together they are focused on developing an exciting, dynamic and progressive community, focused on improving the outcomes for children and their families.
PRIMARY SCHOOL OVERVIEW
- They develop confident, responsible, resourceful, reflective independent pupils
- They deliver a challenging, inspiring, broad and balanced curriculum
- They notice and celebrate children's achievements
- They ensure there is a partnership and good communication between staff, families and governors to develop and support children's learning
The school is looking for a KS2 Classroom Teacher who will be able to share and can contribute to the implementation of these values. If you are successful in your application, you will join a team of staff who are hardworking, committed, positive in outlook and dedicated to the achievement of our students.
What they offer:
- A well-resourced school, with specialist teachers and staff
- A commitment to providing you with high quality professional development
- Future leadership opportunities
- Opportunities to work across the Trust
- A supportive professional community
Shortlisted KS2 Classroom teachers will have to interview at the school. For an informal discussion about this KS2 Classroom Teacher role or to arrange a pre-visit, please contact Nurani on 0203 841 0777.