This lovely London school is looking for an Intervention booster Teacher to start in September 2020. This role will focus on teaching high and low achieving year six students, working in groups of no more than 8 children at any one time.
**Warm friendly school**
**Dedicated and supportive staff**
The primary objective of an Intervention / Booster Teacher will be to raise the attainment levels of the children your care and help build the schools brilliant reputation. Working closely with the schools class teachers you will provide an individualised teaching approach to narrow specific gaps in pupil learning in three areas Reading, Writing & Maths
As an Intervention / Booster Teacher you will target and measure the progress of students against specific objectives agreed with the school. The Intervention / Booster Teacher will be working with low and high achieving students to stretch the capabilities of the children's learning.
- You will have ideally taught in Key Stage 2 (KS2) for at least 3 years and have a proven track record of raising the attainment levels of children within your care
- Your teaching approach should be tailored and flexible to the needs for the children within your Intervention / Booster group
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Bachelor of Education or PGCE and QTS
- Familiar with teaching the UK Curriculum
- Valid references, DBS/police checks
If you are interested in this fantastic Key Stage 2 opportunity please send your CV to Luke at Reeson education.