Year 6 Intervention Teacher
Our client are looking for an exceptional Year 6 Intervention Teacher to join their small Primary school based in Inner London Borough of Southwark. The role is an immediate start and is a mix of Year 6 group Interventions from September - December 2020.
The school can offer:
- 1 term temp position
- Inner London salary, good transport links
- Support and challenge by leaders at all levels
- Friendly and supportive colleagues
- Dynamic learning climate with a warm friendly feel
The school are looking for a teacher who is:
- Innovative, passionate about teaching and with a 'can do' attitude
- A consistently Good and Outstanding classroom practitioner with high
- Has expectations (no excuses) of accelerated progress
- A team player with energy, stamina and lots of creativity and fresh ideas
- Resilient and able to hit the ground running
- Skilled to effectively teach children for whom English is an additional language
The school has dedicated, supportive staff who are always striving for excellence. The role would be working alongside experienced SLT members, ensuring that the pupils are able to reach their potential for their Year 6 SATs. The talented team of staff are committed to every child making accelerated progress in a happy and safe environment. The children are extremely well behaved and enjoy coming to school as this is where children and staff feel valued and loved. The school are looking for a teacher who is child- focused, open-minded, articulate, organised, creative, risk-taking, show initiative and will work hard to maintain the family-feel at our school.
To be considered for this role you must have a Bachelor of Education or PGCE, with experience as a class teacher or within teaching placements, preferably within Key Stage 2 (KS2). You must also be able to provide the details of two teaching related referees.
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity to secure work from Sept 2020 as a Year 6 Intervention Teacher within a lovely SE London school, this could be the job for you.
Please contact Bonnie at REESON Education ASAP with your CV and chance for an immediate interview or before the February Half Term break.