NQT Newly Qualified Teacher
* NQT Newly Qualified Teacher - Haringey *
* London Borough of Haringey*
* September 2020
* Full time, Permanent position *
The Head teacher of a highly regarded, popular primary school in Haringey is currently looking for a NQT Newly Qualified Teacher to join the team in September 2020.
What the school can offer the successful NQT Newly Qualified Teacher:
- Generous inner London weighted salary (MPS/UPS) - Direct contact
- Very supportive and friendly team
- Excellent CPD opportunities
- Hard working environment
- Excellent transport links
The school is a lovely and quaint primary school located in the up and coming area of Haringey. Situated within the Inner London borough of Haringey there are a range of transport links within walking distance making the school easily accessible for teachers based in Haringey, and the surrounding boroughs.
Due to the small size of the school, the staff benefit from impressive CPD opportunities and the Headteacher is committed to offering excellent career progression in the future.
What the school is looking for in a NQT Newly Qualified Teacher:
- Qualified Teacher status
- Successful placements completed
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge of the National Curriculum
If you would like to be considered for this NQT Newly Qualified Teacher position then please send through and up to date CV in response to this advert, alternatively feel free to give Ruby from REESON Education.