KS2 Numeracy Tutor - National Tutoring Programme (NTP)
Location: Lambeth, South London
Salary: £130 - 150/Day (depending on qualifications)
Reeson Education is proud to have been selected as an approved NTP Tuition Partner to provide high-quality one-to-one and small-group tuition. The National Tutoring Programme (NTP) makes high-quality tutoring available to state-maintained schools to help disadvantaged pupils whose education has been affected by school closures.
KS2 Numeracy Tutor requirements:
- Qualified Primary Teacher or Experienced Teaching Assistant
- Experienced Tutors & Teaching Assistants welcome to apply
- Maths subject specialism - competence and strengths in teaching Maths to Upper KS2 levels
KS2 Numeracy Tutor Opportunities:
- NTP Tutoring assignments in and out of school hours (Part- and Full-time options available)
- Numeracy NTP tutoring opportunities available
- This school requires NTP tutoring to take place on school premises
- Working with groups of pupils 1:3
Support for our NTP Tutors:
- Safeguarding & Child Protection is at the forefront of our service to our schools
- All tutors must have completed accredited Safeguarding & Child Protection training within the past year. We are able to provide this for free to our tutors
- We have a portfolio of over 100 additional accredited CPD training courses which we offer free to our Tutors
- Extremely competitive rates of pay
About the school/area:
- Stockwell based, Lambeth Mainstream Primary school
- OFSTED rated 'Good' school
Please apply today to be considered for the position or to find out more about more about working as an KS2 Numeracy Tutor on the National Tutoring Programme through REESON Education contact Bonnie ASAP today.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%