KS2 Phase Leader
The Head of a wonderful 2 form entry primary school is avidly searching for a fully qualified, enthusiastic and passionate Key Stage 2 Primary Teacher to work in Upper KS2 and take on Leadership for the key stage.
The possible TLR for a Primary Teacher eager and ready to take on KS2 Phase Leader responsibilities is rare, and only available due to relocation of the current Middle Leader.
Are you searching for a KS2 Primary Teacher opportunity in a welcoming, vibrant and forward-thinking primary school? Are you looking for the next step in your career and to take on Middle Leadership responsibilities?
* Deliver engaging, thought-provoking and exciting KS2 lessons in accordance to the National Curriculum
* Ensure that your KS2 Class pupils are developing both academically and emotionally
* Phase Leader responsibilities may be on offer for the right experienced Primary Teacher (those with drive, passion and management skills will excel in this role)
* London Weighting
* September 2022 Start Date
* UK teaching experience is required & UK QTS is a must
* A Primary Teacher with a History of Good/Outstanding lesson observations
* Positive, can-do attitude, good sense of humour
* Keen to grow and develop alongside the school
* 2 form entry (Managing across the key stage as KS2 Phase Leader)
* Welcoming, Friendly and Inclusive Primary School
* Successful & well-established leadership team
* CPD accreditation
* Located within the attractive Dulwich area of SE London
* Good transport links & on-site parking
If you are interested in this exciting KS2 Phase Leader and KS2 Teacher role please contact Bonnie at REESON ASAP.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.