- North London
- Friendly and multicultural primary school
- Experienced and approachable Headteacher
- Great opportunities for CPD and pathways to senior leadership
- KS2 class teaching position
This popular two form entry school in North London is seeking to appoint a class teacher for their Key Stage One (KS2) team, to commence at September 2020 on a full time contract.
* Exemplary student behaviour and a culture of high expectations for all
* Excellent CPD opportunities for newly qualified and experienced staff
* A dedicated and enthusiastic Key Stage Two (KS2) teaching and support team
* Great salary and benefits package
* Accessible location on tube and overground lines as well as bus routes
* State of the art facilities and resources.
* High expectations for all students and the determination to help all children succeed
* Relevant Key Stage One (KS2) teaching experience
* The ability to work effectively in a team of teachers, support staff and outside agencies.
To be eligible for this position you will have a recognised teaching qualification (Bachelor of Education or PGCE) and hold QTS (or be eligible to apply for this). In addition, relevant Key Stage two (KS2) teaching experience is essential, preferably within a KS2 teaching environment. Two references will be sought prior to interview.
For more information about this exciting opportunity please forward an updated CV as soon as possible.