Job Title: KS2 Teacher
Salary: £29,000 to £40,000
Salary Details: MPS+ TLR opportunities available
- Excellent opportunity if seeking the 'next step' in your career
- September 2021 start
- Primary School based in North West London
- Two form entry school
This two form entry Primary school in North West London is seeking a KS2 class teacher to join their school from September 2021. The school are happy to look at NQT's and experienced teachers.
The successful candidate will have excellent teaching ability and be able to adapt their teaching to meet the needs of individuals, whilst still making the classroom an exciting place to learn.
About the school
Our client school believes that children should be taught in a nurturing and stimulating environment. They encourage children to explore, create and discover all the opportunities that the school offers. There are special educational needs staff for those pupils that require additional support. The school are focused on high academic attainment, and employ innovative approaches delivered by the finest teaching staff. In turn the school provides a happy and exciting environment and aims to instil a love of learning and a solid foundation to build on.
The school can offer:
* Newly refurbished building with modern extension, creating large spacious classrooms and hi tech ICT suite
* Large outdoor facilities
* A competitive salary
* Excellent career development opportunities and support from the head teacher and governors
* Bright and inspiring KS2 department
The successful candidate will:
* be a good/outstanding classroom practitioner
* have an inclusive approach that enables children to make accelerated progress
* be committed to continual professional development
* have a creative approach to teaching
* have the ability to work as part of a small team
* be able to foster positive, supportive relationships with children, parents, staff and the wider community
* Bachelor of Education or PGCE and QTS
If you are a creative Key Stage 2 teacher looking for a refreshing new challenge that is inspiring for both pupils and teachers, then please send your CV to Ruby at Reeson Education asap.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.