A fantastic 2 form entry primary school are actively hiring a KS2 teacher for the whole academic year. The school based in a leafy neighbourhood in the borough of Brent have recently been rated Outstanding in their latest OFSTED inspection.
The school offers strong and supportive leadership who are passionate to develop all staff at all levels in their teaching career. The school is very popular within the local community and the children are very well behaved.
You should hold a PGCE or equivalent (with QTS), NQT's and Overseas Teachers welcome. TLRs are available for the right candidate. You should have proven experience working with a UK classroom.
You will always have a minimum of 2 Teaching Assistants in the class at all times to help with the work load.
This school is very close to mainline and underground stations so location is perfect for anyone happy to commute to this fantastic area, the school is also close to restaurants and coffee shops.... a perfect place to wind down.
A very competitive rate of pay is available for the Teacher that ticks all boxes. Please make sure you have a valid DBS for this role
- Previous experience in KS1 or KS2 Teaching (placements included)
- QTS - Achieved through a PGCE, Bachelor of Education, GTP or equivalent
- An up to date DBS, ideally with an update (or happy to conduct one)
- Two teaching related references from your last two employers
- Ideally previous experience working in a coordinating capacity
If you are interested in this position please send through an up to date CV for an immediate trial day.