KS2 Primary Teacher
- Are you a qualified KS2 Primary Teacher looking for a Full-time role for September 2022?
- Are you a keen KS2 Primary Teacher who has experience across KS1 or KS2?
- Are you a passionate KS2 Primary Teacher looking to build a rapport with both staff and students?
We have an amazing West Hampstead School who are looking for a KS2 Primary Teacher to start in September 2022.
The school want a candidate who have experience within KS2 and have patience, paired with a good attitude, as the school feels this is the recipe for success in a KS2 Primary Teacher. The headteacher is keen to find a creative candidate who would put their own special touch to their teaching approach, to stimulate a unique learning environment for the pupils.
KS2 Primary Teacher role:
- A PGCE and QTS - Essential
- Full-time, Permanent
- September 2022 start
- Near Euston Station, Camden
- M1 - UP3 (£32,157- £50,935)
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.