An Ofsted rated 'Good' School based in North West London are looking to appoint a KS2 Primary Teacher to commence from Feb 2020 Half term. The school is based in Neasden, in the Inner London Borough of Brent. This role is suitable for both experienced and Newly Qualified teachers looking for permanent work in KS2.
This long-standing Headteacher of this fantastic school is committed to making a crucial contribution to children's development and learning. Through from the Nursery to Key Stage Two, the classes provide a rich variety of opportunities and experiences that are appropriate to the needs of the children. The Head is looking for someone who can come in and take ownership of this well class. This position is available for either an experienced teacher or NQT, with their induction supported and part of the very successful NQT Programme from Sept 2020. There are excellent facilities and resources in the indoor and outdoor environments. Class sizes are kept small to ensure that there is adequate time for quality teaching and learning to take place.
The Head is looking for a teacher who can:
- Be a consistently 'good or outstanding' Primary Teacher who holds QTS
- Be skilled at building up positive and respectful relationships with children, parents & colleagues
- Be an enthusiastic team player who is willing and able to share ideas and expertise
- Be keen to develop their own practice and try out new initiatives
- Be an inspirational practitioner who motivates all children to do their very best
- Be committed to ensuring that every child may flourish and reach their full potential
The school can offer:
- A warm and welcoming school and parish community
- Enthusiastic pupils who are eager and ready to learn
- A highly motivated and supportive staff team
Support for your own professional development
Enthusiastic and supportive parents
REESON Education is London's premier teaching recruitment agency. Est. in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professional and recruitment specialist we have built our business on our core values of Honesty Integrity and Excellence.
If this sounds like this is the role for you, then please apply by submitting an updated CV to Ruby at REESON Education ASAP. Interviews will be commencing imminently, so do not delay!