Lewisham, South East London
REESON Education is working alongside an Ofsted rated 'Good' school in the London borough of Lewisham that is seeking a KS2 Teacher for a September 2020 start. This two form entry primary school has an excellent reputation with parents and prides itself on the positive environment developed by its committed staff who engage and motive their students through dynamic teaching. The school is looking for the KS2 Teacher to start on 2nd September 2020 and the school is looking to appoint on a permanent basis.
There is a salary on offer of MPS 1-6 and UPS1-3: £30,480 to £49,571 and position is open to both experienced teachers and those who are newly qualified.
A little about the school:
- Two form entry
- Rated 'Good' by Ofsted
- Well connected to the local community
- Very support staff cohort
- Child centred approach across the school
- Excellent CPD opportunities throughout the school year
Minimum requirements to apply for the KS2 Teacher positon:
- Experience teaching KS2 in UK Schools (NQTs welcome to apply)
- QTS - Achieved through a PGCE, Bachelor of Education, GTP or equivalent
- An up-to-date DBS, ideally registered with the update service
- Two teaching related references from last two employers
Interviews are happening immediately so, please send your CV to Dereck at REESON Education or call 0203 841 0777.
REESON Education is London's premier teaching recruitment agency. Est. in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professional and recruitment specialist we have built our business on our core values of Honesty Integrity and Excellence.